Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Poop dreams?

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Eleanor Roosevelt

     I believe the Lord speaks to us in dreams. 

Acts 2:17-18

New International Version (NIV)
17 “‘In the last days, God says,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your young men will see visions,
    your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
    and they will prophesy.
 
     I drove back and forth to my parents house last week, caring for my mother who had back surgery.  The Lord showed me that there were many spirits left in my childhood home from years of bad things happening there.  Two of my abusers abused me there.  My parent's divorce, teen pregnancy, etc. etc.  The Lord was telling me to clean it up.  Nobody wants to hear that they have bad spirits living in their house, but my mom and step-dad were willing to allow me to pray through their house.  It was quite the experience as I went from room to room and the Lord spoke to me about what was there.  I was nervous about entering my old room I had slept in from the age of four until I moved downstairs at fifteen, but to my surprise there was nothing evil in that room.  I asked my mom what she had been doing in there.  She had turned the room into an office and spent many hours praying and worshipping there.  Christian music played there most of the time.  Without even realizing it, she had forced out any demonic spirits with words of praise. 
     The basement was always a place of fear.  When I entered my old room downstairs, fear gripped me and I prayed it away.  I cast out many spirits and broke curses off furniture and items handed down from generations.  When I left the basement, I could still feel something there, though I could not hear God speaking to me about what it was.  I slept there that night instead of driving home like I had been doing.   I had a very strange dream.  I was pulling a load of laundry out of the dryer and there was feces all through it.  It smelled so bad, I couldn't stand it.  I woke up in a bad mood, because I had to rewash this load of clothes.  I fought to stay in a good mood and wondered if sleeping there had been a mistake.  My patience was not what it had been and then I tweaked my back.  I was not about to allow the enemy to take over so I requested prayer and actually called a friend who prayed with me over the phone.  Then it hit me.  I believe the dream was a sign that the "crappage" was woven through everything and I needed to complete the task the Lord had asked of me.  I returned to the basement and asked God, what did I miss.  In my heart I heard many people laughing like they were having a great time.  Not knowing what that meant, I went back upstairs.  In conversation with my mom I was reminded of all the parties that were held in the basement when I was very young.  This made sense.  How could we even begin to know what was brought into that house or what took place there?  With a list of all demonic spirits and their seeds, I returned to the basement and prayed every spirit back to hell in Jesus name.  I was not even half way through the list when I felt something break.  I felt a peace and light I had not felt before. 
     Before I left, I prayed healing over my mom and my step-dad.  My step-dad had injured his arm and it was not only painful, but making it more of challenge to care for mom.  I knew the Lord wanted me to step out of my comfort zone and pray for them.  Besides praying over a meal, this was the first time they would hear me pray.  I felt much comfort from the Holy Spirit and I have experienced this many times when I have stepped through the fear and obeyed.
     My first night at home, I had a dream.  In this dream, there was a toilet in the middle of the living room.  This toilet was plugged up, full of feces and about to spill over.  It was disgusting and I was irritated that nobody was attending to this problem, but then while I was busy in my frustration, I suddenly realized that the toilet had been flushed.  It was full of clean water.  I believe this was the Lord's way of telling me I had cleaned the house of whatever was there. 
     I believe that God talks to us in our dreams more than we realize.  If we stop and ask Him to reveal what the dream means, He will tell us.  He has given me a few dreams about the demonic.  In each dream I am seeing their presence while other people in the dream appear to be totally blind to their presence.  This is why I believe my calling is to expose these things.  One of the benefits that came out of me praying over my parent's house is that now they have the knowledge to keep it clean.  Spirits can come in our houses that we have picked up other places.  They can come in on other people.  I clean my house regularly, whenever the Lord shows me a presence.  These spirits need to be told to "Go to hell" and that they may not return.  Jesus name is our most powerful weapon and in these last days we all need to know how to use it.  We pray in His name, we cast out demons in His name and we bless others in His name. 
     We have nothing to fear as we are children of the most High God.  We are heirs.  We are royalty.  The Holy Spirit was sent to guide and comfort us in this battle.  I believe this is a time for taking back our bodies, our homes, and our families and making the presence of God shine in these places.  This little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine, because darkness cannot stay where there is Light.  God is AMAZING!!

“Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last.”
Martin Luther King, Jr., I Have a Dream: Writings and Speeches That Changed the World    

No comments:

Post a Comment