Total Pageviews

Friday, May 25, 2012

Begins

     Everyone has a story.  Everyone is on a journey.  Whether you acknowledge Christ's existence or not, the journey is all about God.  Some people refuse to admit it and take that first step on the path to Him.  Others are already with Him for eternity and their earthly journey is over.  The rest of us are right where we are suppose to be, traveling at our own speed and at our own level of willingness.  I think of it as recovery.  Recovery of the lost, sick and broken souls healing as we move toward God.  Like the recovery program of AA everyone has something to give.  The Old Timers pass on knowledge, wisdom, and advice, while the newbies remind the Old Timers where they came from. 
     It sounds pretty easy.  If it was, we would all be doing it.  Not only is the path narrow, rocky and just plain hard at times, but we have an enemy.  Satan and his entourage of pesty demons are tripping us, knocking us down, lying to us, and anything else they can do to slow us down and even stop us.  But we have the power over them.  Just like any hike through rough terrain we help each other. 
     I will share my journey in hopes that I can help someone and I hope you will share to help me.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing your stories of your journey as only you can write it. Love ya kiddo! Donna

    ReplyDelete