Total Pageviews

Friday, January 4, 2013

You can't fight what you don't acknowledge.

“A faith that does not result in activity of any kind is a dead faith; it is empty, worthless, insincere.”
Derek Prince


     The fear of Satan, the fear of knowing more about Satan is planted by Satan himself.  I'm angry.  I'm so angry right now, this may come across as ranting but it is all truth and though we have heard it a million times, do we really understand?  THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.  The truth about Satan, his legion of demonic angels and his lies need to be addressed.  He is a liar and he hates us and he wants to steal from us all that God wants us to have.  He wants to kill us and anything in us that wants to live for Christ.  He wants to destroy God's kingdom and everything in it, about it, and what it stands for.
     What makes me angry is when people minimize his power.  He has every bit of power we hand over to him and denying his existence or his hatred for us gives him power.  Satan is real. I have watched him torment people who refuse to acknowledge that he would waste his time on them.  Alcoholism is from the enemy.  Abuse is from the enemy.  God is allowing me to see things I have never seen before and if you have your finger pointing at someone else for their behavior there are two things you need to look at.  How much of their behavior is influenced by Satan and what part of your own behavior is influenced by the enemy.  He wants to keep us focused on others so we don't see what he is doing to us.  It's time to acknowledge his existence and hatred of the human race, so that we take back the authority we are given as children of the most high God, our Father, Abba and shake loose his grip on our fellow believers and the lost.
     If you think you are above being touched by an enemy spirit, think again.  I have been set free from the demonic presence in my house only to have it return when I relaxed.  I sat in church, IN CHURCH, last weekend, talking with a friend who did not seem herself.  She spoke to me in a different tone and with a different expression than I have ever seen on her.  During our conversation I suddenly smelled her breath and then like a forced wind her breath entered my mouth and I could not only smell it, but taste it.  I was forced to gasp for air.
     It was on the way home that God brought this back to my attention.  I asked Him what that was and He told me a spirit left her and entered me.  I asked Him what kind of spirit?  He said it was a "Crushing spirit of self doubt".  Of course my next question was why He allowed that to happen, but I ignored His answer, "Because you know what to do".  I doubted it.  I was beginning to doubt everything and only because God told me what kind of spirit it was did I realize what was happening and reach out for help.
     I was in a full panic by the time I got home and sent a message to three friends asking what I was to do.  I tried praying it off, I tried worship, but it wouldn't go.  Two of those friends drove to my house immediately and we prayed and they cast it off me.  I felt it go.  I feel it trying to come back.  In conversation with God since then, I see why He showed me this and I see why He allowed it to happen.  I am aware of them.  I am aware of their presence and that is half the battle.  The spirit of doubt is huge.  It keeps our butts duct taped to our couches not doing anything for God.  Listening to the words spoken by others, even when with good intentions filters our ears from hearing what God has asked us to do.  We have to believe what God tells us to do and not let the enemy or others bring any doubt to us.
     God gave us the Holy Spirit to guide us.  In order for Him to guide us we have to hear Him.  Any doubt that we can hear Him speak to us is from the enemy.  He doesn't want us listening.  Any doubt that we have authority to heal, cast out demons, speak prophecy and in tongue are given to us by the enemy.  He does not want us taking the authority we already have and doing damage to his plan.  It's time to stand up and follow God's plan.  It for one minute we could see all bondage created by the enemy as actual duct tape, I believe very few people, if any would not have one piece on them.  It's easier to spot a lie, than enemy fed doubt.
     I heard a friend say today and I think we all need to know, that salvation is being saved, but we need to get delivered and to help others find that same deliverance, before Satan wins one more battle.  God will win the war with Satan, He already has.  But I think He is waiting to see which of us sit back on our Salvation laurels and who puts on their armor and fights for what we say we believe.

“We are the decisive factor in the affairs of the universe.”
Derek Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment