Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

From the Prison to the Cross

Lord help me to share Your words.  Guide my tongue that I do not speak words for You that are not Yours.  Remove anything from me that is not of You.  Remove all spirits of selfishness, pride and deception when I speak.  Guide me in sharing You, the Truth.  In Jesus Name Amen.


     Jesus asked me to share His words spoken to me.  


I have asked you to take a journey.  It is a journey taken in the flesh, guided by the Spirit.  I have taken this journey.  It is from the prison to the cross.  I know the road under your feet.  I have felt the thorns that pierce your flesh.  I feel the burning as the blood flows on your skin.  I know the weight of the cross you carry.  I know the fleshes desire to release the cross and be taken home, but there is a spirit in you leading you onward.  This cross was chosen for you to bear.  I know the rejection you feel from others and the cry of your heart as you speak the Truth and weep for those who don't believe.  As the nails are being driven through your flesh, remember to forgive them for they know not what they do.  I will never leave you to walk alone.  I am with you.  My kingdom grows from your obedience.  You are My beloved.


Lord these are Your words and I thank You for blessing every ear that hears.  I totally surrender without fear to follow You in obedience.  Change lives with this post.  Thank You for this beautiful way to start a new year with You.  Bless every follower who reads this and Lord turn those who are only fans into blessed followers.  In Jesus name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment